EIA's Weekly Coal Production Report: July 5, 2019
July 5, 2019 - The Weekly Coal Production report has been updated for the week ending June 29, 2019.
• Estimated U.S. coal production totaled about 13.6 million short tons (MMst)
• This production estimate is 1.6% higher than last week's estimate and 5.1% lower than the production estimate in the comparable week in 2018
• East of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 5.8 MMst
• West of the Mississippi River coal production totaled 7.7 MMst
• U.S. year-to-date coal production totaled 352.1 MMst, 4% lower than the comparable year-to-date coal production in 2018
For more information, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/production/weekly.