EIA's Coal Markets Report: September 16, 2019
September 16, 2019 - The Coal Markets Report has been updated for the business week ending September 13, 2019.
For the week, spot prices:
- Increased $0.65 to $62.80 in Central Appalachia
- Increased $1.55 to $52.90 in Northern Appalachia
- Decreased $0.10 to $39.00 in Illinois Basin
- Decreased $0.05 to $12.20 in Powder River Basin
- Decreased $0.15 to $34.55 in Uinta Basin
Spot prices are in dollars per short ton and are for delivery in the fourth quarter of 2019.
To see the full report, visit: http://www.eia.gov/coal/markets/.