The clock is ticking so do not miss out your chance to join over 250 mining companies’ experts and hear from high calibre speakers such as:
- Hon Madeleine King MP, Minister for Resources, Australia
- Michelle Ash, Chief Technology Officer, OZ Minerals
- Ned Howard, Manager Geoscience, Evolution Mining
- Robyn Dittrich, Vice President, Procurement – Global Functions & China, BHP
- Fiona Robertson, Non-Executive Director, 29Metals/Bellevue Gold/Whitehaven Coal
- Ali Soofastaei, Artificial Intelligence Program Leader, Vale
- Malcolm Shang, Global Head of Mine Closure Planning and Circular Economy (Mining), ArcelorMittal
- Renata Roberts, Chief Corporate Services Officer, The Bloomfield Group
- Tony Knight, Chief Government Geologist, Department of Resources
- Dr. Gavin Lind, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Minerals and Energy Skills Alliance Ltd (AUSMESA)
Download the agenda now and see who else is on the roster so far for this year.
Bill registration is still open, so if you are a mining executives or service provider then follow the below links and confirm your registration (Please note, mining registrations are free of charge (subject to approval)).