The MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2024 Exhibit Space Contract is now available. MINExpo® will be held Tuesday, September 24 – Thursday, September 26, 2024, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® brings thousands of mining producers, manufacturers and suppliers together to experience first-hand innovation and collaboration.
- 3 halls with the latest innovations
- 1,500+ mining industry suppliers
- 40,000+ mining industry professionals
- 800,000+ square feet of mining equipment and services
Access to Buyers You Won’t Find Anywhere Else!
Meet influential buyers and decision-makers in person. Showcase what your business offers the global mining industry. Establish partnerships that will build, run and power the modern world.
- 90% of attendees are prepared to buy new products and services.
- 36% say they’ll spend up to $1 million; another 32% plan to spend more than $10 million.
- 50% are first-time attendees.
- 45% only attend MINExpo INTERNATIONAL®
Over 50% of exhibit space for 2024 is already reserved!
The Exhibit Space Contract can be found here or by visiting www.minexpo.com. Space selection will be done in the order in which we receive both the Exhibit Space Contract AND 25% deposit.
MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2024 Booth Rates (prices are per square foot):
- 100-399 square feet - $47.00/square foot
- 400-999 square feet - $45.50/square foot
- 1000-4999 square feet - $44.50/square foot
- 5000 square feet and above - $42.25/square foot
Corner Charge: $425 per corner (applies to in-line booths only)
You can view the live floorplan here.